Dear Sir or Madam, Considering the recommendations of the Minister of Science and Higher Education and the College of Rectors of Universities in Krakow regarding SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus ...
INSA Haut de FranceSystem for positioning of thermoanemometers and example of application for air velocity analysis in a mine gallery
Key achievements of the Laboratory are the following:
- Thermal wawes anemometry
- Developing method of temperature compensation of thermoanemometers readings
- Innovative bridgeless constant temperature anemometer
- Digital constant temperature thermoanemometer system
- Novelty bridge constant temperature system with temperature compensation
- Innovative solutions of thermoanemometric measuring equipment
- Design thermoanemometric sensors
The Laboratory pursues two main research areas: one of them concerns the presence of gases in porous media, with special emphasis put on gasogeodynamic phenomena; the other is connected with the stereological analysis understood as a method of the quantitative description of the geometrical structure of materials, and rocks in particular.
Major research areas include:
- investigation of physical properties of rocks,
- measurements of rock strata deformations in situ,
- impacts of underground mining operation on the surface,
- numerical modelling,
- model testing on a loose media.
We invite you to get acquainted with the range of services and solutions currently offered by the Strata Mechanics Research Institute, including a wide variety of measurement devices designed and fabricated in our laboratories and a range of services related to ventilation measurements and expert’s opinions, stereological and endurance analyses of rocks. Other services available at our Institute include calibration of measurement devices in an accredited calibration laboratory.