On July 1-2, 2019, another meeting of consortium members of the European i2MON project, financed from the Coal and Steel Fund, took place. Participants represented the following research instituties and companies:
- Instytut Mechaniki Górotworu Polskiej Akademii Nauk in Kraków,
- DMT GmbH & Co. KG in Essen,
- EFTAS Fernerkundung Technologietransfer GmbH in Münster,
- TU in Delft,
- Laserdata GmbH in Innsbruck,
- LEAG in Cottbus,
- Polska Grupa Górnicza in Katowice.
On the first day, the participants met at the Polish Academy of Learning, where the state and results of the research and planned development directions were discussed.
The next day, the participants took part in a field trip to conduct a local vision of the area under which the "Piast-Ziemowit" Coal Mine intends to carry out mining. After returning to Krakow, they had the opportunity to visit the laboratories of the IMG PAN and learn about their work.
The meeting was organized by the Instytut Mechaniki Górotworu Polskiej Akademii Nauk and the Polska Grupa Górnicza.