Information about the processing of personal data by Instytut Mechaniki Górotworu Polskiej Akademii Nauk
The legal basis is Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). Instytut Mechaniki Górotworu Polskiej Akademii Nauk inform that:
- The Administrator of your personal data is the Instytut Mechaniki Górotworu Polskiej Akademii Nauk (IMG PAN), Reymonta 27, 30-059 Krakow, which may process your personal data to process your affairs or fulfill obligations.
- Information on the scope of data processing is provided by the Data Protection Officer at the IMG PAN at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data shall be processed by:
- on the basis of the consent expressed by you in the scope and purpose specified in the content of the consent of art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) GDPR,
- in order to implement contracts concluded with the Administrator, art. 6 par. 1 lit. b) GDPR,
- in order to fulfill the legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator of art. 6 par. 1 lit. c) GDPR.
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, providing personal data is voluntary.
- In case of that the premise for the processing of your personal data is the provisions of generally applicable law or the contract between the parties, their application is necessary for the performance of the obligations arising from them.
- You shall be entitled to withdraw your consent to the processing of additional personal data at any time. The withdrawal shall not affect the legality of the processing, which is carried out on the basis of such consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Personal data may be made available only to entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of universally binding law or processing entities with which the Administrator concluded data processing agreements (art. 28 of the GDPR) as well as entities providing consulting services to the Administrator.
- Your personal data shall be processed for the time period necessary to achieve the purpose set out in point 3, and after that for the period and to the extent required by the provisions of generally applicable law.
- In relation to the processing of personal data, you have the right to access the data, correct it, reduce the processing, and if possible, on the basis of the General Data Protection Regulation, withdrawal of consent for processing and to delete data.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, competent in matters of personal data protection in connection with their processing — President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Detailed information regarding the processing of your personal data and your rights will be communicated directly in the course of your case.
- Your personal data will not be used to make automated decisions in individual cases, including profiling.